
I was once told Life is Fair...but IT IS US HUMANS WHO MAKES IT COMPLICATED AND UNFAIR! The recent happening of our country bout the Maguindanao Massacre was the worst news I've ever heard on television. Why do people kill other innocent people? I just wonder why do they have to do it to the people who simply want to express their right as a citizen of this country and the worst thing is even some government officials are "hugas-kamay" to the situation. Why remain blind to the situation? Why is there a need of killing before we act?
Even to the media men who were also killed. do they need to be treated that way? with no security escorts? They are the watchdogs of our society to them we owe every bit of information we know across and within our country. Isn't it unfair? To the civilians who were killed even if they weren't a part of the convoy also got killed. Merciless killing, this has been an issue before but why isn't the government doing anything to solve this hideous situation.
Innocent citizens, diplomatic people and most especially the family they left behind are suffering and mourning for their lost loved ones. What's next? Bombarding MalacaƱang? Killing of all the Senators, Delegates, Vice President, the President and all the Government officials? What a pathetic plan for a stupid person who ordered to kill those innocent people!
"Philippines is more worst than Iraq." So true... people kill people for no specific reasons..people fight against each other for a pathetic reason...are we united? NO WE ARE NOT! ARE WE TRUE FILIPINOS? NO WE ARE NOT! 'Coz we kill our own brothers...to note "INNOCENT" brothers...do we need to sacrifice a life? once is enough! STOP THE KILLINGS AND CORRUPTION! The media people should be given the importance for they are our watchdogs. For God's sake enough of it!
THE FILIPINO PEOPLE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF STUPIDITY! WE WANT CHANGE! STOP DEBATING AND START ACTING! I hope that this would be the last time we hear and see other people die from merciless killers! I hope that the next PRESIDENT OR ANY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS SHOULD THINK AND DO THINGS THAT CAN BENEFIT THEIR SOCIETY AND NOT FOR PERSONAL INTEREST! I think most of the government officials has gone through a lot of LEADERSHIP SEMINARS. "LEARNING WITHOUT APPLICATION IS NOT LEARNING AT ALL!" I suggest that the leaders of this country should go back and train themselves on LEADERSHIP 101 I guess they will be needing it badly! To the media people I salute your braveness may God guide all of you always and keep it up. Keep opening the eyes of the people on what is real news.
No comments:
Post a Comment