Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What I MUST and You MUST do...


Nov. 6, 2009 the day when the TCM Pioneering batch (us) organized an event we tagged as "I MUST..". at first we thought we couldn't make it but along the process I soon realized to myself that organizing an event that is so big and then you start from scratch was very hard. That is why everyone worked so hard to achieve the goal. Along the way, there were things that changed most especially when it comes to attitude and friendship. Most of us forgot our limitation that we may hurt others and step on each pride.

The event made me realize that there are only a few people you can call as real friends. But its not the main essence of this note. I wrote this note to share to you what I've learned from the activity. First, I learned how to be patient in all things we do. Need not to let emotions ruin the friendship and the memories I have gathered for the past four years of my life as a student, classmate and friend. Second was always know who's your enemy and your friend. You may never know who will stab you in the back when your not looking. At first, I thought it was kinda frustrating and confusing of whom to side with. When I tried to see the other side of the coin I realized that both sides have their own point. Communication of both sides were disrupted and a lot of them reacted negatively. Me, as always..the abstained person cannot decide on whom to side with. that is why i stayed at the center but somehow i got offended by the rumors spreading. As an officer, I know it was normal for an organizing team to have conflicts along the way but this one was totally different.
Somehow, I ended up hoping for it to end for the situation was worsening.


Until everything came to the day of the event. for a time we forgot the conflicts, hardships and etc. We were still a team, classmates and batch mates. That no matter how big the issue is at the end of the day we would still say HI and Hellos to each other.

The relationship and past life would always be there to remind us in forgiving those people who have done us wrong.The value of relationship will lead us to find ways in forgiving.

We should need to forgive though we can't totally forget but let us just make it a joke the next time we'll meet.

Forgiving and Valuing the relationship is what I MUST and YOU MUST DO..:)







No comments:

Post a Comment